"Are you looking for an effective CBD tincture for your pet that is THC-free? Your pooch will love the bacon-flavored goodness of our 1500mg CBD Pet Tincture, which is truly THC-free. We ensure that each of our CBD tinctures is tested for cannabinoid potency.
The source isolates that we use for our products are also thoroughly tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents. You can be sure of the safety and integrity of our CBD tinctures and other products.
Give one serving to your pet as needed or the serving size recommended by your veterinarian. Our CBD Pet Tincture may take several hours for the full effects to show, and it varies from pet to pet. Stop using it right away if any adverse reactions happen.
Store the CBD pet tincture in a cool, dry place and keep it away from heat and light. This product is not safe for children to use.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (0.5ml [25mg CBD])
- Total CBD concentration of 1500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- Suggested use: Give 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your veterinarian. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from pet to pet. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between different pets.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Natural Bacon Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is Bacon Flavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant."
- Harbor City Hemp
Cannabis and Hemp Derived products are not a treatment for any diseases or illness (according to current "physicians"), please consult your doctor or physician before consuming any medicinal or supplemental products.
These Products are not to be sold nor be given to anyone under the age of 21.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Lab Results Can Be Found Here.